Arwald Tankers And Trailers Are SABS Approved And All Trailer Are NATIS Registered. Arwald Tankers And Trailers Is Also A Certified Level 4 BEE Contributor.
5 things to look for when you choose a trailer manufacturer
One of the hardest decisions you have to make when you are considering buying a new trailer is which manufacturer to choose. We’d love to custom build a trailer on your behalf at Arwald but appreciate the fact you might decide to shop elsewhere. Please pay attention to the points we have raised in this article though if you do order a trailer from another manufacturer. This advice is designed to protect you and ensure you are 100% with your new trailer purchase.
- History: Do a little research into the history of the trailer making company to establish how long they have been working in the industry for. This way you can establish the pedigree of the business and their length of service in total. If they have successfully competed in the market sector for a number of years they must be getting something right! Arwald has custom built trailers for customers since 1994 and we have a strong foothold in the industry as a result.
- Standard of workmanship: Insist on the highest standards of workmanship when you order a new trailer, the units should be mechanically sound, made from premium grade materials and designed to provide you with many years of service. Our trailers are road worthy, NATIS registered and SABS approved so you have no worries on that front.
- Adaptability: How flexible is the trailer making company, can they design and build custom units to your personal specifications? No two orders are the same at Arwald, we can build any type of trailer you like. Wherever you go to for a trailer, the manufacturer should be able to handle your demands.
- Timescale: How long will it take the trailer manufacturer to custom make your units? We work to set timescales at Arwald but can’t comment on other companies. It’s worth mentioning the time it will take to complete the work before you place an order for a trailer, especially if the clock is ticking and you need a trailer as soon as possible.
- Cost: Get a fixed quote for the finished trailer before you agree to any work. All our price structures are above board so the cost quoted is the price you pay. Can other trailer companies make the same claim? Just to be on the safe side, ask for a quote in writing, this way they’ll be no ‘hidden’ add-ons at the end.