Arwald Tankers And Trailers Are SABS Approved And All Trailer Are NATIS Registered. Arwald Tankers And Trailers Is Also A Certified Level 4 BEE Contributor.
Buying motorbike trailers and how to get it right
It’s a big decision when you opt to buy a new bike trailer, you have to think about the here and now along with how the trailer might serve you in the future. We know how confusing it can be when you order bike trailers at Arwald so this latest blog covers the process from start to finish.
- Pick a proven manufacturer: Before you order a bike trailer you need to find a reliable and reputable trailer manufacturer and this is where our team at Arwald would be glad to offer our services. We have been manufacturing motorbike trailers since 1994 and there’s not much we don’t know about the process. Wherever you shop for a bike trailer though make sure the manufacturer has a reliable reputation in the industry.
- Choose the size of trailer: How many bikes do you want to tow at any given time? Are you simply looking for a trailer to transport your bike to a race meet or do you like to go off-road riding with your buddies and want to transport their bikes as well? Discuss your size requirements with your trailer manufacturer.
- Ease of loading: Think about how you are going to load the bike to the back of the trailer, a loading ramp is a useful idea.
- Tie down points: How are you going to secure the bike to the trailer once you have rolled it on the back of the trailer? Tie down points will be handy, you can strap the wheels to these areas and the bike will be nice and secure.
- Storage facilities: Do you want a box fitting to the front of the trailer so you can carry spare parts or tools for the bike when you travel about? This option is often overlooked when people order trailers and it’s only later on when they realise their mistake.
If you need any support or advice when you are looking for a new trailer please don’t hesitate to give us a call.